Endrocrine and Metabolic Science is inviting proposals for special issues and thematic calls from prospective guest editors. If you are interested in proposing a special issue, please refer to our guest editor guidelines on our website, and send us your proposal.
Special Issue: Obesity and Cardiometabolic Disease
- Obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular risk: How to disrupt a vicious cycle
- Targeting the G protein-coupled estrogen receptor (GPER) in obesity and diabetes
- Obesity and common pathways of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Differences in the vascular and metabolic profiles between metabolically healthy and unhealthy obesity
- Microvascular dysfunction: Determinants and treatment, with a focus on hyperglycemia
- Obesity-related changes in the vascular actions of insulin
- Effects of obesity on the cardiac proteome
- Night shift work, obesity and cardio-metabolic risk
- Role of Perivascular Adipose Tissue for Sex Differences in Coronary Artery Disease and Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection (SCAD)
- Adipose tissue secretory profile and cardiometabolic risk in obesity
- Endothelium-dependent hyperpolarization (EDH) in diet-induced obesity
- Obesity-Related Endothelial Dysfunction: moving from classical to emerging mechanisms
Endocrine and Metabolic Science is a broad-scope, open access journal accepting basic, translational and clinical original articles, reviews, clinical trials and case reports on all aspects of endocrinology and metabolism. Submit a manuscript >>
Endocrine and Metabolic Science is an open access journal. Open access is at the core of Elsevier’s publishing mission and finding the right open access home for your research at Elsevier is easy. Find out more.
By sharing your article, you can make a bigger impact with your new publication. Now that your article is published, you can use your Share Link to share your research with friends, family, colleagues, and your wider network.